6.13.2008

Yellowstone 2007


I have been playing around with this whole digital scrapbooking and I found these cute pics of Broc and the kids from last summer that I wanted to make a page out of. I just love them! Broc's favorite thing is the outdoors and it's so sweet to me to see him in these pics just enjoying watching the elk with this two favorite little people:) I love to see him share things like this with the kids. Payson was pretty little so in the bottom pic Broc is protecting him from the breeze (so cute!) In the middle pic there are elk in the background but they are hard to see unless you can click on the page and view it closer. I am loving doing these pages, even though I am not that good yet. It's really fun!

6 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Seriously that is the cutest page ever! I love it. You are getting so good at it. I need to get going on mine! Good luck on your test this weekend and have a ton of fun with Broc! It will be a good break for both of you to get out with no kids. Get some good stuff shopping:).

The Genta Family said...

Amber, your scrapbook pages are so cute. I've been wanting to start doing some if I can find some time. Where do you get all you cute layouts.

Stewart Family said...

Cute scrapbook pages. Yellowstone is so much fun, Marc is in heaven when we can go. Hopefully we can go this summer, if we can afford the stinkin gas! Congrats on passing your test. Good luck in Boise.

Jenny said...

You are WAY good at scrapbooking! It took me forever to figure it out and I still get confused on lots of things. Those pics are so so cute.

Bree said...

Cute page, Amber! I'm glad you've found something you have so much fun with! When do you go to Boise?? We should get together this week since we finally have such nice weather! Maybe the zoo??

Tyler and Jaimee said...

your so good at those scrapbook pages! I am impressed. Your kids are so cute Amber. You look so happy and cute!