6.16.2008

Girl Talk and a Nice Vacation....



Brylee already loves to talk on the phone so I'm affraid it's going to be a long road from here, especially when she's a teenager! Everytime the phone rings she HAS to answer it or there is a big fit thrown. She is very funny in her conversations, and always say's "What's your name". These pics were taken the day before I left for Boise and Broc called me so she sat on the front steps to talk to him. It's just so funny how she even walks around and get's these faces like she's so concerned about what their saying! Funny girl.

We had such a good time in Boise. Shopping, sleeping and lots of eating! It can't get much better than that. We had such a nice hotel (thanks Nicole P.!) and it had this little 1 ft. Kiddie pool so I kind of wished Brylee was there but not really cuz we enjoyed the peace. We were going to go to a water park and get some sun or go golfing but I was really nervous about my tests and just actually didn't want to do a whole lot so Broc let me shop quite a bit, he was so good and didn't even complain when we were at the mall. He did get to go to Cabella's twice though! And then we ate at PF Changs and got dessert at Cheesecake Factory...YUMMO! Oh and we even watched two movies! We never see movies so it was really nice to just relax and see some new shows. We watched Drillbit Taylor (hilarious!) and we saw Fools Gold. Those are both really funny movies, my stomache hurt from laughing on both of them. Today was my test, I took it this morning and I had to wake up at 5:30...so I am pretty tired tonight. I really hope I passed cuz I wouldn't want to do that again, it was so weird! But it was so nice to go to Boise, I love that place. Thanks to the grandmas for watching the kids so we could go have a good time!!! Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

I had to take a pic of this cheesecake!!! If any of you have not had cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory you have to! It's to die for. I personally like the fresh strawberry. Me and Broc just got this little one to share cuz Broc thought it would be better than getting our own pieces but don't worry we did not finish it! I would have if I had the room after dinner:)

6 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Fun weekend without the kids. It's nice to get away every one in a while. Cheesecake Factory is so good. Strawberry is our favorite to. Yum Yum!1

Bree said...

She is such a girly-girl! I love it! And oh my land, you made my mouth water talking about PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory...YUM! I want to see Fool's Gold so I'm glad to hear it's a good one. I txtd the girls about the spray park, hopefully everyone can make it. I couldn't find info about the lunch in the park...we could just pack our own. What do you think?

Annalee Taylor said...

I am so jealous...i need a vacation like that! Cute page too! So...I need a trim? I will be at girls camp all week next week but was wondering about Tues the 2nd? Let me know, if you cant we could do another day? Its in serious need!

Nicole Stucki said...

Can I just say that is the cutest outfit she has on. Love it. And I also love how she has to answer the phone. Brylee just cracks me up. You deserved to have a vacation. You've been working hard. I can't wait until I get to go somewhere with Jeremy without the kids.

Annalee Taylor said...

I would love to my hair done this week but with girls camp next week and my photo stuff I am crazy busy! I will be wearing a hat all week next week anyways so Ill wait till the next! Ill call you when I get back from GC an figure out a time. Thanks tons.

Megan and Shawn said...

That looks too good to eat!! Well almost - hope your test went good, I'm sure you passed. Can't wait to have you test out your skills on my mess of hair.