7.25.2008

Rigby Lake....








Today I took Brylee to Rigby Lake with my friend Bree and her cute little daughter Avri! We had so much fun, I didn't know what to expect cuz it's been like 2 years since I went. It was actually really nice because there weren't very many people. Brylee and Avri just played in the sand the whole time and then as you can see Brylee got more brave and started going deeper and love the water! It was chilly at first though, I can't believe how I used to just go swimming in there like it was no big deal! I'm a wuss now! Thanks Bree so much for the pics you took, I'm glad cuz I wouldn't have had any. And you other girls who were invited better come next time...you know who you are!!! j/k (sorry about having to see my albino body, I am going to fry in Vegas!)

7 comments:

the Virgins said...

Oh how I loved the days at rigby lake..I swear we use to go like every day. You look so stinkin cute and skinny!!

Jessica said...

Rigby Lake looks like fun too! Especially since there's no people there, the beach here was packed. We are having too much, you're right, but it will all come to end soon. Have fun in Vegas, will ya! Oh and Brylee is looking so cute, her hair is growing so much. PS - it looks like we might be coming to Rexburg for Christmas this year, unless the house sells in the next 2 months, but if it doesn't my parents are heading your way!

Jessica said...

oh and I got my bathingsuit on Modbe.com and I love it. Where'd you get yours, it's cute and long?

Ashton & Co. said...

Brylee is such a doll! You look so cute, too! Rigby Lake is somewhere I haven't gone in a REALLY long time!

Jenny said...

Rigby Lake looks so nice! I remember when we used to go swimming there and the water was disgusting! They must have cleaned it up! Fun, Fun!

Bree said...

I love the one of Brylee running in the water...her face is priceless! That was fun, we'll definitely have to plan something again soon (since summer is almost over...crazy!!)

April said...

The lake looks so fun. I wish I would have been in town to go with you guys. I will definetly be there the next time. Brylee looks like she had a blast.