8.29.2008

Golf....




The other night Broc planned on taking me golfing so we decided to take Brylee since she could do no harm on the course....well until she starting playing in the sandpits and Broc had to rake up all her footprints. Other than that she had a blast! We had two carts and Brylee kept taking turns riding with Grandpa or me and Broc. I have to say for not going in so long I did pretty well, I did have to wear my batting glove so I wouldn't get blisters. I hit one ball into the canal and poor little Brylee hasn't let that go yet. She keeps asking me if my ball is still stuck in the water. Broc and his dad of course did awesome and Brylee just hit a few balls here and there but mostly ran around and wanted to drive the carts.

My mom has always been big into golf and has always told me that I need to know how cuz when I'm old that's one thing me and Broc will be able to enjoy together! HAHA ... It's probably true so maybe I better keep working on my swing;) But what a fun night, too bad I waited until fall to start wanting to play, now it's going to get too cold to golf!

9 comments:

Brittanie said...

So im glad to see someone golfing with their husband. Butch bought me a set of golf clubs last year and i havent gone once with him this year. Im not very good tho and i get too frustrated but it is a good bonding sport with the spouse. How fun for you guys!

Nicole Stucki said...

Like I said you are lucky to have Broc take you. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I had to get there before Sadie got hungry again. Now Jeremy is home with major back pain. Ugh... Now I have to take care of 3 kids.. haha.

The Kay Family said...

Looks like fun! I've only been miniature golfing, so good job!!

Annalee Taylor said...

I always think I want to golf, then when we go...I end up hating it! LOL. Its to long for me! So, I was wondering if I could schedule a time with you next week? Im in dire need! Let me know when you have an opening!

brockandericka said...

hey i am comming up on monday and steph is going to redo my eye liner before she heads up to utah so you should come get your eyebrows done!!! YEAH we can make a party of it!! so let me know and a movie would be a ton of fun!!! so call me monday when you get off work or text me or whatever ha ha !! well i am way excited to c ya!! its been awhile lol i need to make fun of the little things i always see ya do ha ha !!! well let me know!!:):)

Ashton & Co. said...

What a fun night togther. I never have been able to get into golfing. It's true what your mom says. i know TONS of people who golf together now that the kids are gone. Fun!

The Genta Family said...

You are such a good wife to go golfing with Broc! I bet Brylee will love to golf, she is so much like her Dad. What a fun Daddy Daughter activity that would be.

I'm glad you got those pictures. Sorry the lighting wasn't very good. We can try again if you want.

Megan and Shawn said...

Shawn tries to tell me the same thing about golfing together, but really the game frustrates me to no end and it always makes me swear! I also am excited to see you reading the Twilight series, they are great books. Let me know how you like them!

Chantri said...

I am glad you finally went! Stacey took me again last weekend and it was a blast...a little hard since we played the back nine....not good for a beginner! But I only lost one ball...go me! he he.
We need to start going together!