9.03.2008

"4-Leelering"....






This last weekend we went 4 wheeling (or 4-leelering is how Brylee says it). We went with our friends, the Kerbs. It was alot of fun! Easton and Brylee get along so good so it was fun to get some cute pics of them together. On the way up I had to put my hat on backwards not to lose it, because I had to go so fast to keep up with Broc. We went into Packsaddle Lake, I have gone there since I was little because my dad was raised at the bottom of it on the Driggs side, so that's where my grandma still lives. It is such a pretty place, just a lake right inside of a mountain. It's so quiet and secluded there. We roasted hot dogs and let the kids play in the water....meanwhile Broc and Bruce decided to be brave but stupid and go on the rope swing. I was going to laugh really hard if one of them fell in the water, but they managed to hang on pretty tight. I love how Broc sometimes still acts like a kid, I just have to laugh at him:)
On the way back down Brylee fell asleep and it was so cute. She had a blast but she looked oh so serious in those awesome sunglasses that she borrowed from Easton! Oh and the dog in the top left pic is one of the two dogs our friends have, that one I think is Rocky. I love that pic because they kids are about as tall as the dog.
Anways I have to say that I am so thankful to have such easy access to such beautiful country and scenery, and to have a husband who enjoys so many fun activities that he can share with our kids. Sometimes I call those activities "habits" because he is ALWAYS wanting to be gone doing things, so it gets frustrating but I am actually so glad that he enjoys so many things because he can teach our kids so much, they have such a fun dad!

11 comments:

The Kay Family said...

Fun! I agreee that Packsaddle is such a peaceful beautiful place. I laughed when I read the 4-leerering. Just yesterday Carter was trying to say sanitizer, but he kept saying appetizer. We were both getting frustrated because we couldn't understand each other.

Jeppesens said...

Looks like fun. I am jealous. We tried to go on a 4-wheeler ride earlier this summer when we were camping and it didn't work so well. Ella is very hard to take on the 4wheelers. Maybe next summer will be better!!

Annalee Taylor said...

that looks way fun. I love the hat! so...Friday would work great for me, I was wondering if I could get some color too, the highlight is growing out way too fast!! So let me know if you have time for that too, if not we could do it next week. And...black and white will be awesome. I was thinking of a few fun spots in Rexburg or even St. Anthony. So, it depends, do you want senery (like trees and plants, railroad tracks?) or do you want buildings? I think the place in St. Anthony would be really cool, or we could go to the Stiener Elevators behind Broulims...whatever you want. I also could just take you to a few fun spots around town if you would like.

Bree said...

Hey!! I tried to comment on the last one the other day but my computer was being dumb...Golfing looked like fun and 4-wheeling too!!! You guys have been doing lots! Let's plan something soon...maybe Riot Zone...hahahaha!!

Stewart Family said...

That looks so fun. Pack saddle lake is so pretty. We have been there a couple of times. Payson had to stay home huh? That dog is so huge. I think I would have had a heart attack!! Fun weekend.

Nicole Stucki said...

Seriously you guys have been doing tons of fun stuff together lately! So much fun. Oh how was gym?

Meg said...

How adorable is your family! I miss 4 wheeling so much! You are so dang cute girl!

Brian and Krista said...

lol! Thats what my kids call it to! No matter how many times I try to get them to say it right thats what comes out! Looks like you had lots of fun! I love Brylees glasses!

Stevie said...

It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! It was good to see you at Rachel's bridal shower. We'll have to get all us girls together for some girl time!

Meagan Cooper said...

That rope swing looks amazing!

Jenna Johnson said...

Oh that place brings back so many memories! I was never able to hold onto the swing however! How much fun!!