8.16.2008

Happy Anniversary!





Today is 6 years for me and Broc, I can't believe how time has flown! It has been the best 6 years of my life, I'm so lucky I got to marry my best friend. I look forward to the many years to come! I think we look like such kids in our wedding pics, it's fun to look back. The difference between those pics and now is that we have bags under our eyes and the wrinkles have started but I guess that's what kids will do to ya;) Today we actually played softball all morning it was our co-ed tournament, we took 2nd place. I love to play but I think this year is my last, it's just too hard with kids. Life just keeps getting busier it seems like. Then tonight we ate at Applebees while the kids hung out at my mom's with their cousins. A good day overall! Happy Anniversary Broc!!!

10 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

HOW CUTE!!! I can't believe you've been married for 6 years!! You do look so young!!! Darn us mormon girls! Good thing we caught ourselves good men!

The Cooks said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow i can't believe its been that long! Thanks for being at the wedding, it was so awesome to have everyone there. Even though the day was a blur, can't wait to see you again! Love ya THE COOKS!!!!

Bree said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys really do look like babies!! :D hahaha! You two are such a great couple, you really compliment each other so well! Glad you had a good day!

Natalie said...

Wow, 6 years, has it really been that long?! You guys are so cute, the pics are adorable! Happy
Anniversary!

Annalee Taylor said...

I remember this day, I remember thinking it was so crazy, that we were old enough to be getting married. I also remember how gorgeous you looked...as usual! You both look so young. I think its to our advantage that we got married so young...more time together! Congrats! Hope you had a fun anniversary.

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy Anniversary! I'll always remember your wedding because it really put Shawn and I into fast forward about getting married!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got to go out on your special day! Oh and look back on your memory post...I finally got around to blogging again and added something.

Jenny said...

Congrats! Wow, 6 years! You look amazing in your wedding pics, of course!

The Kay Family said...

I remember Broc crying that day and thinking "whatta real man to not be afraid to cry" . Congrats to you and it was good to see you guys this weekend...even though it was brief. But, we did love getting to spend so much time with your parents! Thanks for understanding....I was worried someone would take it wrong, you know?

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Congrats on the big day. It is so crazy to think how much time flyes.