9.07.2008

3 inches gone!



I got done cutting Broc's hair this morning and Brylee jumped up on the chair and said "my turn!" So I thought now would be the time to do this very needed cut. We cut about 3 inches off and it looks so cute! The pics are hard to tell that it's even cuz she wouldn't hold her head straight. I just love how much she enjoys this cut though, She keep flipping it and running her fingers through it! So funny, she can be so girly yet such a tomboy at the same time. We are getting family pictures this week so I am so glad that we got some haircuts done in this house today!

6 comments:

The Kay Family said...

aaawww! I want a girl......

Nicole Stucki said...

So cute!

Jessica said...

she's so cute!! I can't believe that Hallie's hair will actually be long oneday...it seems like it will be one big curly short mess for the rest of her life...

Bree said...

I wish we could glue those 3 inches to Avri's head!!!!! :) haha. I can't wait to see your family pictures!! They'll be SO cute!!

The Cooks said...

Seriously bRylee is growing up too fast, her and bailee both need to slow it down! I can't believe you didn't call me! JERK. JK i still love you.. Well we will be up in october and from now on you will have another place to stay in utah! Glad to see all is well with the Gentas, tell the kids and broc hi! Talk to you soon xoxoxox

Chantri said...

cute cute! I am sad I'm not doing your pictures....booo hooo hoo!