9.04.2008

"Nastics"....

Brylee started Gymnastics yesterday and had so much fun! (sorry about the bad pics my camera is a real piece of crap) I am so excited for her to have this fun activity to look forward to every week. I think it will be so good for her to get some energy out and to also have structure. I was a little worried about her back talking her teacher, since that's what she does to me, but she was so good and did everything she was supposed to! This place was really nice and they had so much for the kids to do. They did hopskotch, somersaults over ropes, balanced on the beams, did hula hoop, jumped on the tramp, did some more somersaults into a big foam pit.....on and on and on. They did so much and Brylee still didn't nap!!! I don't know what to do with her. Anyways the best part was when I took Bryle potty before class started and we walk in and there's a little sink about the size of Brylee so she could wash her own hands so she was all excited and then we turn to walk into the stall and the toilet was tiny!! I mean Brylee could just sit and be on it, no having to lift her on! HAHAHA I want one of those in our next house. She was thrilled that there was a toilet just her size. It was too cute. So overall "Nastics" (another Brylee term) is going to be alot of fun! A couple of the pics were taken through glass so there's a glare....


Balancing on the beam


Doing hopskotch


Balancing all by herself!

*maybe by next week I will have found a way to "accidentally" break my camera so I can get a decent one......

6 comments:

Bree said...

She is such a cute little gymnast! I think she'll do great!! I am so with you on the crappy camera problem...ugh...I want a new one too!

Jeppesens said...

She looks so cute. Bailee loves gymnastics but we decided to do dance with wendy bone this year again. IT is close to my moms house and easy.

Brandi said...

How great is that. She is a doll. I think she will do fantastic with that! How fun for her.

Jessica said...

awww, Brylee looks all grown up out there! She always looks so cute too, how in the world do you get her to wear clothes you pick out or even let you do her hair!! Hallie's hair is seriously out of control and she screams at me if I even try to run my fingers through it...I hear a "hey, hey" as she swats my hand away. It looks like you guys are enjoying the outdoors before winter hits. Your pics make me miss the simplicity of Rexburg.

Ashton & Co. said...

We love Airbound! Brylee is such a cutie!

The Kay Family said...

It's so weird for us to think about little Amber with a family of her own, let alone a family that's getting so big! She's a cutie, and trust me, they're always better behaved for others than they are for you!