9.14.2008

Here comes trouble.....

Cute little Olivia (my friend April's little girl) I watched her for a little while and Payson loved having a baby around.....too bad we won't have one of our own for quite a while;)

I just love these pictures of Payson! The top one he is looking pretty suspicious after I had to tell him to "back away" from Olivia. Payson sure thought she was cute! He kept leaning over her trying to maul her, this is just such a cute picture of him trying to look all innocent. What a sweet boy!

.......And here he is playing peek-a-boo in my bed. He always climbs into the big pillows so you can only see his eyes looking out at you and then he jumps up like this and thinks he is so funny, which he really is! I just love how he is growing and changing. He now says "Sit Down" since I am always telling him that when he's in his high chair. He's a little bit late on the talking side, Brylee talked when she was like 1 year old so this is such a different thing for me.


When we found out we were going to have Payson it was a BIG surprise and I was really nervous about having them so close, but we now can not imagine our lives without him, he has a such a sweet spirit and we love him so much!!

8 comments:

Whitney said...

What cute pictures of Payson and the baby! Never say Never Amber you were surprised once before. I can't believe he is talking. He is growing up way too fast.

Ashton & Co. said...

He's a cutie pie! It was nice to actually SEE you yesterday...

The Kay Family said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Broc! Have you seen the ones Justin took of Payson and your mom? They're so sweet. He's gonna be a handsome devil!

Bree said...

He is SOOOOO cute!! Looks like he's getting such a fun personality!

Talia said...

Payson is sooo adorable! I love his big blue eyes! Both of your kids are so cute. Well actually, your entire family! I loved your family pictures. You look gorgeous! I love the way she captured your family. So stinkin cute.

Jessica said...

Payson is such a cutie!! For reals, that little smile is gonna give you a run for your money =) I'm sad that we haven't been able to really know Payson and Brylee is getting to be a big girl! Hopefully we'll see you soon! A few people have looked at the house this month but no buyers yet. Travis and I are torn because we want the house to sell but we also want to see both families at christmas...time will tell.

The Genta Family said...

Your family pics are way cute! My cousins wife did ours. Tell your sister that her name is Janessa and her cell number is 801-891-1372. She is really good with kids and she usually fits us in really quick.

Nicole Stucki said...

What a stinker! I'm excited to watch him! Hopefully the girls won't bully him around too much:)!