9.17.2008

Am I Crazy???

The other day we received this flyer on our door from a guy who said he would clean all our outside windows for $10 before winter! Of course the first thing you think is "what a hoax" right? So I waited a few days and finally after seeing that flyer sitting on my counter all weekend I decided to call. I was really skeptical about the whole thing and I made Broc be home when he came ...just in case:) So I thought maybe I was crazy for giving into this "deal", but it turns out that he did come and clean all our outside windows for $10!!! I was so excited to not have to do it myself! I will have to do the inside of them now since there are still fingerprints and all that other evidence of kids playing in them. So anyways that is the GREAT part of my day, the not so great part is that Brylee threw up this morning and while Payson was standing there watching her (I guess he has a weak stomache) cuz then he started throwing up. This was all at once so I didn't know what to do!! Brylee was crying, Payson was crying and I was freaking out trying to make sure they stayed on the blankets I had layed out for them to watch a movie on, so it wouldn't get on my carpet! PHEW, that was alot to describe. It all turned out ok but man I hate having sick kids. Plus I am sick now too......what a fun day!

6 comments:

Alicia Alee said...

Wow, sounds like a rough day! You poor girl. I know how that can be. Hang in there! Your family pictures are adorable - they turned out so great! Buck wants to get outdoor pictures done this year, and I'm starting to oblige after seeing yours despite the cost! :) You look beautiful ~

Megan and Shawn said...

HOpe you're feeling better - nothing is worse than being sick with your sick kids. Those pictures of Payson are too cute and wow he is a mini Broc!!

Bree said...

That's a pretty dang good deal, Amber! Maybe I should hire them too...since you know the HOA will never wash our windows here!! hahaha!! So are you & the kids feeling better? I hope so!! Let me know if you need anything, k!

The Kay Family said...

See if the window guy will take a road trip to Boise :)

Hope you guys feel better soon. It's hard taking care of everyone when you feel badly too. Good luck.

Jessica said...

ahh, I hate barf!!! Good thing it did not get on the carpet cause it's a buggar to get out...we have a nice stain to show for it too...sick I know. One day, new carpet. Well I hope you guys are feeling better, I'd come bring you hot soup if I lived closer! At least you didn't have to clean your windows!

Unknown said...

you are such a super-mom, ambs! i'm amazed!