9.17.2008

I am a Princess after all....


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?


I saw this on my friend Megan's blog and thought I would give it a try....I don't know what to think about Sleeping Beauty, I haven't seen the cartoon enough to know if I'm like her;)

6 comments:

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

Ohh. That was Gabe's first favorite movie. He called is Sleepy Dootie, then Sleeping Booty, and finaly mastered Sleeping Beeuuty with slow linguistics practice.

Ashton & Co. said...

Hey! I am Snow White! Kind of a fun little quiz...sounds like sleeping beauty suits you!

The Pena family said...

Boy were you way off on this one!!! It is just a good thing Broc is so patient with you! "A tranquil person!" Thanks for the good laugh. Love your neighbor, Eli

Amber said...

Eli your such a great neighbor ya smart A!!

Amber said...

Eli your such a great neighbor ya smart A!!

Megan and Shawn said...

I think you're a great Sleeping Beauty!! We need to get together and have a princess party!! I'll wear my loin cloth!