10.04.2008

Bowling for Brylee....




Last night we decided that Brylee needed a night out with mom and dad all by herself. I have been so busy working and the kids seem to be with a babysitter a lot lately. It was so good to get out with just her and giver her all our attention, while Payson got his much loved attention from grandma!
I sent Broc for some popcorn while we were bowling (since Brylee wouldn't let us go eat first, she had to bowl first) and he came back with popcorn, a pop, AND cotton candy!! He spoiled her pretty good last night because he's usually the one to say "NO" to the treats. She was loving life! Then we went and had some yummy mexican food then went and got little Payson. What a fun night it was just to watch Brylee be so happy, AND because I kicked butt in bowling!!! hahaha. Me and Broc are way too competative sometimes:)

9 comments:

Jeppesens said...

Looks like fun. We did that a week ago with out neighbors for their son's birthday. We took ella and it kept us pretty busy. I'm glad you are good at bowling, I on the other hand am not so I am glad to chase kids!!

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

This was a great idea. A good remindar to me to remember what is really important. I am glad you posted this.

The Kay Family said...

Good for you, Amber! One on one time is so important for the kiddos. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Whitney said...

Those times she will always remember. They are important. Those are some cute pictures. I love her hair. She looks like she enjoyed the attention. What a happy girl!

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh so fun. I bet she had a blast! Those nights are good memories.

Bree said...

How fun for you to do this!! I bet she really was in heaven with all the treats and attention. :)

Nancy said...

I really need to do this more with my kids! It seems like wen the weekend comes I am jst ready to get away with myhusband by myself! But they really need that one-on-one time!! Good job!

Stewart Family said...

How fun. I bet Brylee was in heaven. I need to be better about one on one time with my kiddies. Her hair always looks so cute. I need a lesson on braiding. I can't figure out how to make it stay.

Jessica said...

what a great idea! Sometimes the older ones need a little extra.