10.07.2008

Funny Names Tag....

This was on Megan's blog and it looked so fun so here goes....

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Hooch Acadia (dog named after Turner & Hooch)

2. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR'S NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) Shopping Sun Tour

3. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Mint Chip Peanut Butter

4. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) A-GEN

5. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Horse

6. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Kay Rexburg

7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Genam

8. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Pepsi

9. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Vernal Grant

10. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Heavenly Caramello (hahaha that one sounds funny)

11. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Grover Delbert

12. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Lewis Las Angelas

13. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Fall Gerber Daisy

14. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry Shirt-y

15. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Nothing Maple

Wow some of those were pretty appropriate! haha
This was actually a pretty funny tag to do, so I tag anyone who wants to do it! Give it a try!!!

10 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Hey Heavenly Caramello, our Number 13 would be the same...That is so funny! Some of yours actually sounded good, loke Grover Delbert and Nothing Maple for a hippy. That is SO funny! Good job! I need to do that one and the picture one still...

Bree said...

haha. Those were good. I think my favorite was Hooch Acadia. I told James I made a hair appt and he was like ALREADY??? Then I thought about it and it hasn't even been 2 months! Oh well, my roots are needing it! :) See you next week...unless I make it in to Bhive before Friday or we do lunch!

Megan and Shawn said...

I loved this tag - It cracked me up. I especially love your stripper name! Good idea to take Brylee out, I think Sam needs a little one on one, bowling would be fun.

Jessica said...

hahha, that was entertaining...you've got some good names if you ever change your profession.

Stewart Family said...

That is dang funny. I am going to have to give that one a try. You had some pretty good ones. It was fun to see you at Beehive yesterday. Boy that place has changed, I think you are the only person I knew.

brockandericka said...

hey friend long time no talk!! you know since you ditched me the last time i came to Rexburg lol JK!!! ha ha !! i havent talked to brandi in almost 2 months~~~ i know i am in the 4th book already 4 books in 4 days lol LOVE THEM!! so excited for the movie!! but sorry friend i only have her cell that i am sure you have!! but i havent talked to i text her the other night and i didnt get a response either???? so if you talk to her let me know and i will do the same!! how is everything?? how is work the fam?? miss ya tons!!!:)

The Jensen's said...

I got your message about your watch party, and I have heard how neat they are, but I am having family pictures that night. But if you host another party let me know.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

That is totally funny! I will have to try it out. I loved your stripper name. So I think I am going to come to your party! The watches look so cute.

Unknown said...

that was super-fun! i must experiment! ps-who knew we both love sara bariellis! she's one of my absolute favs!

Damien and Ashley said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! I loved seeing your cute little family! Your kids are adorable! We'll definetly have to keep in touch!