11.10.2008

Back to private we go.....

I know I said a while back I was going back to private and I have just been putting it off for quite a while. It is such a pain sometimes to have to have everyones emails and all but I have decided that I don't like that just anyone can check out my family. Especially after checking my site meter today and finding out that someone had "googled" our names and found our blog! Scares me cuz I know there are so many people that look at our blog but don't leave a comment. If people left comments and I knew who everyone was that was looking at it then I wouldn't be so skeptical. In this world today there are too many creeps....so back to private we go! There are quite a few of you who I have gotten in contact with since I opened up my blog so please get me your email addresses so you can keep checkin in on the Genta's:) And everyone else I already have all your emails from when I was private before so thats good! Thanks for making blogging so fun for me, I love to keep in touch this way and keep you all updated on what's going on with us! Again leave me a comment with your email (not blog address) if I don't already have it. Thanks and have a great day!

15 comments:

The Pena family said...

elinicty@yahoo.com

The Pena family said...

I don't blame you for going private after what you told me last night. Thanks for coming over and telling me how to change my blog. I tried it on my own and I think it worked......we'll see.

Stewart Family said...

I think you already have my email. I love the toilet brush picture. That is something Marc would totally do. Cute pictures of the kiddos. Brylee's hair is so cute.

Damien and Ashley said...

I've been debating going private too, I think it's smart. I should probably do it soon. I would love to be invited to look at your blog! I love seeing your cute kids and catching up on what you are doing! adsmith1214@yahoo.com

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

That is a little scary! Our email is daveandkenz@gmail.com

Brian and Krista said...

Hey, add me! brianallenfam@gmail.com

Logan and Lisa said...

Hey, yeah sometimes I think it would be better to go private too. Add me though. Here is logans e-mail kingloga@isu.edu

Quinn and Michelle Benson Fam said...

Hey, your family is so cute! love the blog! quinnandmichellebenson@gmail.com

Stevie said...

It's a shame we even have to worry about this kind of thing, but at least this can give you peace of mind in a world of craziness! I'm so excited you got your tickets! Me, Jodie, Kim, April, and my sis are all going to the premiere! Yeah! Can't wait:)

Jessica said...

I still have to do this too, jsut haven't gotten around to putting in everyone's email. You can take your name off the google list though...so if someone googled your name google wouldn't generate your blog name...but it shows up on people's friends lists still...anyway...thanks for the reminder...I'm going to do this soon.

Megan and Shawn said...

Keep us on the list!!! I love that you are blogging! Its so fun to see what's happening in your fam.

Katie said...

I like to catch up on what you are up to wadeandkatieparker@yahoo.com

Danielle and Brian said...

I'm totally with you! That is why Im going private. Im not sure if you have my email or not but please add me.
danielle12@hotmail.com

Laura and Bryan said...

I agree it is a worry, you should change your address, Bryan did it for us because we were worried about that too. Make sure you take your name off your family title too at the top of the blog. Or just block it. Ok, not that you really need my advice, but I am more comfortable now that Bry changed our address. Laura

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Thanks for letting us have a heads up. My email is jamie.amanda@yahoo.com I think you had it before, but just incase. See you Saturday. I am so excited.