11.10.2008

So Excited!!!

I just watched a clip of Twilight online and I seriously got the chills! I am SOOO excited to see it. It makes it all that much better that I have read the books. I think this will definately be a girls night out movie!! I've got Bella's Lullaby playing on my playlist....so good!
EDIT: I got my tickets!!! Me and my mom are going to have a little date;) I showed Broc the clip at Twlightthemovie.com and he said he wanted to come too! I guess I could go to it twice:) Can't wait!!!

9 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

me too!!!!!! can't wait!

Bree said...

This song is SOOOO pretty!!! I LOVE it! I think I'm the last girl in the world who hasn't read these. Maybe someday! :)

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

i already have my tickets bought!!!!!

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

I am watching it in Layton Utah with my mom and my mom just bought them online. I know that the Rex is selling tickets.

Chelan said...

I'm excited to see this with my sister. I hope it does well enough for them to make the sequel! Yeah!

Jessica said...

I"m going with my sister when she comes for thanksgiving...so excited!

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

I don't have anyone to go with. Isn't that lame. Maybe I'll go alone when I'm up for Thanksgiving or something, so I can wallow in my fantasies of Edward. You do realize that he is the reason I'm single....

Melanie said...

I'm pumped too!!! I better buy my tickets now!!!! I didn't know about the lullaby!

Laura and Bryan said...

Can't wait either, my sisters are coming down on Saturday so we can all watch it together. I found your blog through Andrea's I can't believe you have a family! I am sooo far behind! My blog is boring right now and yours is so cute. Hopefully I can talk my husband into moving back to Rexburg after med school, but I think chances are slim. So good to see you two. Love, Laura