11.18.2008

Holiday Schedule....and some fun deals!


The Holidays are just around the corner and things are so busy for everyone including myself. I am opening up my books for more days in the weeks ahead to prepare for this holiday season so I can get everyone in and lookin good for their special events! I love what I do and I'm so excited about some specials the salon is having for the holidays. We have some cute stocking stuffers of mini hair products and some awesome gift packs which include shampoo's, conditioners and some other fun products! And the sweetest thing is that when you spend $25 on retail you get a FREE makeup bag.....which I want so bad! I will try to get some pics here shortly to give you all and idea of what we have. Also we have gift certificates which make great gifts for Christmas! So call and get your appointments because I'm filling up and I want to get everyone in! You can call the Salon or my cell phone, you can get the numbers off my bussiness card above.

Thanks for all your support!

2 comments:

Bree said...

Thanks for Avri's cut yesterday! And lunch was so fun. I'll try to get a cute "after" pic to put up!!

Annalee Taylor said...

thanks for cutting me too! I love it, it feels so much better! It only took like 5 min to get ready today...love! So these are cute stocking stuffer ideas...tempting! I will be in town tomorrow maybe ill stop by and get my glasses, sorry I knew i was going to forget them!