11.06.2008

South Paw, Photogenic, and 2 Binky's...{for journaling}

I know I have been posting a lot of pics lately of my kids but I decided to try to make sure i'm getting pics of the things that I will want to rememeber. Like my sis in law says "I blog to blurb"...Thanks Jess for the inspiration! I really want to make a family book at the end of the year so I am simply adding to my collection of memories.

Payson we've decided is a "South Paw" (left handed) as Broc would call it. Broc's mom is left handed so he is taking after Grandma! He eats, throws and most other things left handed so we are pretty sure but who knows....maybe he's just not sure yet which one to use. Broc was not to excited about it cuz of sports but then he decided that Pays would be a good Pitcher for baseball. :) We love him just the way he is! It's so sad to see my big boy up to the counter eating with his big sis all by himself. Usually there's quite a mess when he's done but he's learning to get the spoon or fork to his mouth without the food falling off first.



Brylee has been so funny about pictures lately. Anything funny or different that she does she says "mom take a picture!" I love to see her actually smile for some of these because she has always been the hardest girl to get pics of. She was climbing the pantry looking for snacks when I took the one and the other she was jumping off the couch (a naughty thing they do now) with Pays and stopped for a pic....and yes she is still in her jammies, she was all day that day. Love that smile! She's so pretty I wish she would show it more. She is also growing up on me! And the last pic of Pays with two binkis....well he was just being silly and was saying "cheeeeese" with them in his mouth. I'm so curious to know if our third baby will love the binki's as much as my first two (and no that is NOT an announcement! haha) Fun times I tell ya. Love my kids so much!


7 comments:

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! I love the two binkis pictures. And Brylee looks so old in the picture in the pantry. I wish we could stop time!

Jessica said...

haha, love the one of two binkies, truly only your kids would have a picture with two binkies =) Yes Travis shaved his head...sick of his hair...he sounded like a girl, but I like it short. Brylee is just the prettiest little girl, I can't wait to see them. It must be the age of Payson and Hallie but this week I couldn't believe how grown up she was and you're now thinking the same thing. Gotta love em!

Bree said...

Cute pics. The one of Brylee in the pantry totally cracks me up with her posing on the shelf. And Payson with two binkies is hilarious!! Avri can't decide if she's a lefty or not...she uses it more than her right, but she still switches. Maybe they can be leftys together! :) OK--when's lunch?? :) Next Wednesday??

The Kay Family said...

Hey, Aunt Meeka's a lefty too!

Jeppesens said...

The kids are growing up fast. Brylees hair is so cute. I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner. Looks like your life is as busy as ours!

Stevie said...

Jodie was the one who got our tickets, and she got them online, on Fandago (don't quote me . . .) So she would be the one with all the details, she ordered ours the November 1 or 2 and the tickets were already 1/2 gone! So crazy, you could go into Edwards personally and by them, they asign you a theater so by tickets with someone you know . . . hope you have some luck! Your kids are growing up so fast! So adorable:)

Alicia Alee said...

Cute stories. Don't you love kids?! It's so good you are writing down all your fun moments; they just go by so fast! We think Jeron is a "South Paw" as Buck calls it too, and he's excited for the same reason - Sports! But I always worry about handwriting . . . we'll see!