11.09.2008

Men!

While sitting on the couch just relaxing after getting home tonight, I was into my own little world of checking my blog, Broc in his world of the great NFL Football Game that was on. Payson came strolling around the corner with an object, I saw from the corner of my eye that it was white and a little bit big for a toy. I looked up just in time to see him bent over the toilet brush, as he was pulling it out to play with it... I screamed and jumped off the couch. I ran over and grabbed it from him and handed it to Broc who was laughing hysterically saying that he thought maybe a spider landed on me! I told Broc "Put this somewhere so he can't get it!" Broc: "Where" (still laughing) Me: "I don't care!". So I grabbed Pays and took him into wash his hands in the bathroom...with lots of soap! I am a germaphobe, I get grossed out by things like this as should anyone! As I walked out towards the kitchen I noticed something looked different. I looked up to see a white object sitting up with my decor on top of the cabinets. I immediately made a face and said "ugh!" and Broc again started laughing really hard...."you told me you didn't care where I put it". Exactly why I am the one to take care of things, especially the decorating around here! Thanks but No Thanks for the help Broc....



(adds a nice touch don't ya think??)

13 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

lol! men. They don't understand anything.

Ashton & Co. said...

I think Broc and Joel may hang out a little too much- that is SO something Joel would do!!!

Jenny said...

That is SO gross!! That might be the only place where Payson cant reach it, good thinkin Broc.

Nicole Stucki said...

That story just made my day. Sounds like something my hubby would do.

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Man can I relate.

The Pena family said...

Hey, I kinda like it......adds a nice Broc touch to the house.

Damien and Ashley said...

hilarious! i can relate...

Bree said...

OH my gosh!!! Broc--you kill me!! That's great!

Chelan said...

Hey...that's a good idea! :-)

Jessica said...

hahaha, that was fun. I started putting things on top of my fridge that the kids found that they shouldn't have and it was starting to get a little much...wierd things were up there, mostly things that resembled guns or swords...but I've had to find a new place becuase it just wasn't working with the kitchen decor =)

The Genta Family said...

Sounds just like something Travis would do. I wonder where they get it..... Barry!

Alicia Alee said...

Oh, goodness, what woman can't relate . . . :) Men. At least they try! :)

Danielle and Brian said...

haha oh my gosh, seriously men is right!! that is so great! That is so something that Brian would do oh my gosh!! what a smart A! haha Oh I love reading about your family! It cracks me up!