12.29.2008

Christmas Day 2008


Christmas day was such a good day! The kids woke up and came out to see their stockings that santa left for them and then we headed out to Grandma and Grandpa Genta's to spend Christmas morning with them. I had to store all our presents out there and we wrapped them out there so we decided to just take the kids out there to open all the stuff that "Santa" got for them. We spent quite a bit of time with them that day because we were going to be gone all weekend to the cabin with my family. It was really fun to watch the kids. Payson just cared about the M&M's that were in his stocking and then he enjoyed opening presents after he got to eat some of those:) Brylee had such a fun time and got some really fun stuff! My kids were in desperate need of toys! She just kept saying "Oh my heck...look mom!" It was so funny. She was in awe. The bad thing was that when it was over she wanted more presents. haha. She just couldn't believe how fun it was! Broc got lots of Dallas Cowboys gear and he surprised me with an I-Pod Touch!! I didn't know what it was when I opened it but now that I know I love it! He did so good, I was not expecting that at all. Then we headed to my parents where the kids got spoiled with some more fun things (i didn't take pics, i forgot!) Then after a little R&R we headed back out to eat with Brocs parents, we had a very yummy dinner! It was such a good Christmas, i'm so thankful for all the family that we are surrounded by this time of year.






7 comments:

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

So, So, So Fun. I am glad that you enjoyed the day. It looks like the kids had a perfect experiance. Hope Bry gets feeling better as well. Thanks so much for being a great freind.

Stevie said...

Looks like you had a great christmas! Your kids P.J's are so cute! Happy New Year!

Chantri said...

HOW CUTE are all those pictures! You are so good to be on top of this and get your Christmas posted about! I got an i touch too...(just a little early) and I LOVE IT! :) It is the best thing EVER! Stacey thought I was crazy for wanting one and now HE wants one!

Nicole Stucki said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I think it's funny that Brylee kept saying Oh my heck, I laughed at that. Taylor keeps saying Thank you Santa! And amen to Christmas eve being blah. All nighter's are not for me. Oh well it was fun though. Oh I LOVE the kids pj's so cute!

Nick and Brent said...

What a fun Christmas! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! And I miss all the snow up there. By the way, I'm so sorry you got left off my blog, I feel like a jerk. I'll let you know when I go back to private!

Leishman Family said...

My nephew got an i-touch, and I just thought it was the phone, and then I started playing games on that thing, and I want one now too!! LUCKY! Your kids look so cute in their PJ'S... I can't wait til next year, Gabe will understand more! Happy New Year!! I'm glad your family had a good Christmas!

Leishman Family said...

I can't figure it out, how do you get your page wide...I've tried everything... my page is in need for something new, and I hate how it looks so crammed... maybe you could walk me through it or something.