12.13.2008

Mom's home!

Tonight I went to I.F. to get some Christmas shopping done and Broc stayed with the kids. Well when I got home I was pulling into the garage and Brylee swung open the back door with this big grin on her face, so I honked.....twice, just to say hello since she was excited to see me. She turned and said something to Broc and turned back with this grin on her face. I got into the house me and Broc were talking about my little trip, and how the kids were and that's when he told me that when I honked at Brylee she turned to him and said this... "Mom farted at me TWICE!" hahaha I'm still laughing and I can't figure out if it's because of what Brylee said with that grin on her face or if it was the great impersonation of it that Broc did. She always says such funny things and usually she has no idea what she's talking about. Just a little story I wanted to remember......

1 comment:

Bree said...

hahaha. That girl comes up with the funniest things!!