12.09.2008

Husband Tag....

I was tagged by Candice to do this hubby tag! I am actually excited to share some facts about Broc because I feel like this blog shares way more info about me than him. Here we go...

5 Things He Loves
1-Hunting, hunting, and more hunting!
2-Sports-ESPN is alwasy on at our house
3-Four Wheeling-just loves to be outdoors period!
4-cleaning and taking care of his guns and reloading shells-he has turned half my storage room into a gun room
5-being a dad and spending time with family!

5 Things On His To Do List
1- fixing our christmas lights on the house, they keep turning off....he hates christmas lights!!!
2-get caught up with his appraisal work
3-clean out the garage
4-take brylee to a movie (she wants to go to Madagascar 2)
5-christmas shop for his wife! (he said it, not me;) )

5 Foods He Enjoys
1-Steak and potatoes
2-mexican food
3-Outback steakhouse (we both love)
4-Seafood (yuck!)
5-Anything his mom cooks:)

5 Things You May Not Know About Him
1-he was borderline A.D.D when he was little and was held back from kindergarten because of it. he still to this day CANNOT sit still and we always have to be doing something.
2-he has a soft side. He watches chic flicks with me and enjoys most of them:)
3-he tore his ACL his senior year in football and wasn't able to participate in baseball or basketball that last year...that was very hard for him.
4-He got set up on a date with me when I was only 15!!! on my behalf...i didn't know it was a date, i thought it was a "group" activity, and the rest is a sweet story that would take way too much time to get into.....
5-he broke his nose the day after we got engaged in our co-ed softball game. I was crying in the ER and his mom came up and hugged me and said "dont worry we'll get it fixed". it was really bad, his nose was pracitally laying on his face.

5 Places He's Lived -(the boy hasn't left rexburg other than his mission so im going to refer to homes we've lived in not just cities;) )
1-Rexburg,ID -born and raised
2-Nashville, TN (LDS mission)
3-Apollo apts-our first apt....it was horrible!!!
4-a trailer we rented from Michelle and Joel, it was a really nice one, we loved it.
5-bought our townhome and lived there 3 years and then built the home we are in now!

5 Quirky Things About Him
1-he HATES eggs. he can't even stand to be in the room when i make them. its so bad that he won't even eat yummy german pancakes.
2-he has really really ticklish feet. if you even touch them he kicks...hahaha.
3-he looks like a city boy but he is borderline redneck...he doesn't dress himself or it would show;)
4-during a Dallas Cowboys game he texts back and forth with his friends the WHOLE entire game because he gets competative with them (and his brother) usually we just end up having a football party at our house or his friend Bruce's house cuz they are die hard Dallas fans.
5-the boy loves chocolate! it's not just a woman thing after all. he buys me Florences every now and then and he hand picks the kinds for them to put in the box. There are always two flavors....my favorite and his favorite;) So they are not just for me after all......

9 comments:

Meg said...

I love the new look of your blog!!! SUPER CUTE!

The Cooks said...

So im sad too! We will be up there the 19-21 lest do something then for sure, if its hangin at my mom and dads or going to a movie... Bella wants to meet you too, maybe that weekend!!!

Hekal said...

the broc list was pretty funny...how was your birthday? i have been helping one of my friends at a daycare down here and there is a little girl that reminds me so much of brylee it makes me laugh so hard but miss you guys too!

Julie said...

Thanks for inviting me on to your blog! What a cute pair of kids!! Brylee looks just like you Amber and Payson looks like Broc. I hope you have a great Christmas. Hope we see you.

Bree said...

Fun tag. I'm sure Broc was so excited to have a post just about HIM...I'm surprised he didn't write it all himself since I bet he's just dying to get into blogging!! hahaha. You crack me up: "he's borderline redneck and it would show if I didn't dress him." hahaha. You guys are so cute!

Peggy said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I am so happy see your beautiful family. Thanks for sharing!

Brittanie said...

That was fun to read and get to know Brock a little more. Hope you guys are doing good and happy holidays!

Chantri said...

That was so fun to read...Stacey and him are a lot alike...hunting HUNTING and more HUNTING! lol. I just laughed when I read that. It's good to know someone else is in the same boat!!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh Broc....sounds like someone else I know. I swear they should have been brothers. I thought this was cute so I did it on my blog too.