12.23.2008

A Very {WHITE} Christmas....



After the huge snowstorm we had here yesterday Broc opened up the front door to show Brylee how much snow there was and you couldn't even see where our steps were. It was non-stop snow all day long! I remember it being like this when I was a little kid but we haven't had a storm like that for a while it doesn't seem like. It's definately going to be a White Christmas! I am so glad because Broc wants to take the kids out behind the four wheeler on the sled so it looks like they will have plenty of snow for that.
Yesterday we received a card in the mail from a man that Broc baptized on his mission. He was 77 when Broc baptized him and he still sends us a card for each holiday 8 or 9 years later! We opened up the card and it was a recording of his voice singing "I wish you a Merry Christmas" Instead of "We" he said "I", it was so cute! He is the sweetest man. I remember him calling me to let me know when Broc would move areas on his mission and give me his new address (against the rules, i know but it was sweet). Anyways we are grateful this time of year to have such amazing people in our lives.
Everyone have a Very Merry, Safe, and Fun Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Vehar Family said...

I definitely miss having a white Christmas, but not so much all the cold that comes along with it:)

Jamie . Amanda . Kyla . Dalton . Isabella Meikle said...

Wow, I miss home so much. Thanks fo posting these pictures.