12.17.2008

Watching.....

Every morning when Payson wakes up he pulls his "Little Peoples Garage" over to the window and stands on it to look outside......


Since it has been snowing the kids have been loving to look outside and occasionaly stepping out to play for a few when mom's nice enough;) It is so sweet how Payson just stands there for long periods of time, especially when Broc shovels the driveway, Payson will watch the whole entire time saying daddy and pointing! He's so sweet, I just love this pic of him. He's definately growing up on us!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

oh that is cute

The Kay Family said...

So sweet! It runs in the family...Justin checks out the window almost every morning!

Jessica said...

oh and I love that quote on your side blog from President Hinckely

Amber said...

Thanks Jess!

Alicia Alee said...

What a cutie. They grow up too fast!

Nicole Stucki said...

He is so funny. I love all the updates. I am so bad at blogging lately. I'm in a rut. I swear I don't have the Christmas spirit this year. What a bummer I know. Well I will chat with you later!

Ashton & Co. said...

So many cute posts to catch up on! I remember Broc breaking his nose...What a great story to tell! Did you know we still rent our trailer? It doesn't look so good anymore though. WAY cute pics of the kids! I love the one of them in front of the tree. Brylee acts to dogs the way Tess does and that first pic of Payson is precious. Such a fun blog! Merry Christmas!