1.08.2009

"EE-Haw!"


Payson is in LOVE with horses. He doesn't call them horses though, he calls them "EE'haw's". Everytime he sees one wether it be out Grandpa Kay's window at or out the car window he yells "EE_HAW!" He even loves to play with Brylee's barbie ponies and she doesn't really agree with that all to well. SO we are very excited to introduce this new "EE-HAW" that grandma found for him on a really good sale at CAL stores. He is on it ALL day long! And the bad part is that he doesn't know how to get down, so most of the day he rides it and then yells "get down" so that i will come get him down. Another bad part.....I am already having a hard time finding space for all their Christmas toys so now I have to find somewhere to put this ginormous horse! But it keeps the kid happy so I'm just going to find a place for it and be happy for him;)


-on another note....ya know that game "Hungry Hippos"? Brylee was playing that tonight and Payson got ahold of one of the little white balls and swallowed it! Scariest moment for me because I just had a conversation today with a client about kids choking and dying. He was dry-heaving and gagging and so i called the doctor and he told me that they worry if it's larger than the size of a quarter and that he would pass it.......poor kid! He was fine after a few minutes, he was back to running around and being crazy. So we are just going to wait it out i guess.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Way cute of Payson and his ee-haw!! And I love YOUR new header! What a scary moment--yikes! Good to know it'll just work its way out!!

Jessica said...

Oh that would have freaked me out. I can only imagine you inspecting every diaper for the next few days =) Hopefully it makes it's way. I love that kid's smile! I didn't see it much while we were there cause he's so shy, but he's a cutie.

Brittanie said...

What a cute little guy. Isnt it so fun to watch them grow and learn. I havent talked to ya forever. My hair is probably ready for a touch up soon. I'll call ya. Britt.

Talia said...

That's so funny- Evan used to do the exact same thing with his wooden horse. Every time he'd ride it all we would hear was "Eee-haw!" over and over again. Silly boys. He is so stinkin adorable!