1.06.2009

Last Day of Nursery....

It is so sad to me that Brylee is now old enough to be in Primary! These pics were a couple of weeks ago on her last sunday of Nursery. She is growing up on us, we are so proud of her for being so bright and fun, she is a blessing to our family. She has just changed so much lately. I was looking at pics of her 3rd birthday party and she looked so little compared to how she looks now, and that wasn't even a year ago! So sad to me how time flies, I definately don't want these two to grow up but there's no stopping that i guess.

Brylee's smile is so funny in these pics. She's a little Glam girl.
These two looked so cute in their Christmas Church clothes.

9 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

That is crazy that she is in primary. Wow. Mack hates nursery so far I just hope he gets over that! I love your hair, so cute. Speaking of... i need an appt! Ill email you!

The Cooks said...

Thanks Amber! Well im home now so if you get bored tomorrow give me a call! Im just going to be at my parents with Bailee and Ella

Ashton & Co. said...

Such cute pics! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Your kids are so darling. What a fun thing your mom did. Great memories!

Jessica said...

I love my hair, thanks. You do a way better job than my regular hair girl...maybe I should come to Rexburg every other month =) It was fun to see you guys, your kids are really cute and I apologize for Hallie being so rude to Payson stealing his binkie all the time...he will forever hold a grudge against her and won't remember why when he's older. Hopefully next time we come my entire family won't be there and I won't be so busy we can hang out more. Keep blogging so I can keep up till next time!

Allen and Heather Luke said...

I can't believe you have a kid old enough to be in primary! I can't believe I have a 1st grader either though. You kids are so cute in thier little outfits. It looks like your family had a blast in Driggs, we love Driggs.

Stewart Family said...

Sunbeams!!? I can't believe our girls are Sunbeams now. Time flies. Cute church clothes. Payson looks like a little missionary. Glad you guys had a nice Christmas. The cabin sounded fun.

Nicole Stucki said...

They do look adorable! By the way LOVE my hair. Love the color love the cut your amazing! Talk to you soon.

Bree said...

CUTE! I love Brylee's dress! I can't believe she's in Primary either!! Wow...time does fly!!

Chelan said...

Just wait until she's old enough to go to Kindergarten. I'm bracing for that this year with Linnae! :-P