1.14.2009

Unexpected bathtime....

The other day I ran a tub and Payson loves bath's so while it was running he was saying "tub, tub". Well I was on the phone with my sis so i wasn't paying too much attention but i left to get the wipes and when i came back this is what i found.....


He just couldn't wait. I was getting those wipes because he was messy and that tub I was running was not for him.....it was for me! So I had to drain and clean the tub and rerun the water so he could bath and i ended up showering that day. So much for trying to relax!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

haha, loved this! What were you thinking... you could get a bath in without him knowing, he'd jump in there with you!

The Kay Family said...

ha ha, brings back memories. I love that my kids are old enough to knock and I just say that I need privacy and they go away.

Hang in there!

Leishman Family said...

Oh my gosh... you've got some good pictures and stories for black mail when Brylee and Payson get older haha ... the bath tub pic is so Cute!!

Bree said...

That's hilarious!! Avri's gotten in with her socks on before!! what a cutie!