1.14.2009

A Trip to the Dentist....




Today Brylee and Payson had to go to the Dentist. I thought it would be fun to have pics to show them someday since they went together and they both didn't like it! We started off getting Brylee's cavity filled and that was not fun for her. She had the laughing gas on and the light was bright in her eyes so she asked for sunglasses. It was SO funny! Kinda sad but funny. She did great until they tipped her head back and started filling the cavity. I don't know if it was because she had to hold still or because she was just scared of what they were doing with all those tools in her mouth. Overall it went well! We are so glad to have that cavity taken care of, it was on one of her teeth that are close to the front, so very visible.
Payson on the other hand did NOT like when they layed him back! Broc just held him and they put his head in the dentists hands. It was quick though and they put flouride in there so he didn't like that too well. His teeth look great! YEAH! I am glad I took him cuz I waited way too long to take Bry. The poor kid has had a rough week though. He stuck something up his nose a couple nights ago and the doc had to hold him down with Broc and pull it out with some big tweezers. Then the next day he went in for a shot that he never got at 18 months. So this is the third day in a row he has had to see a doctor. Poor guy. He's going to be traumatized!

8 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Holy cow Im scared to take Mack to the dentist for his own sake..I hate the dentist! Good job, thats awesome that you have them going already, I dred the day! I also loved the post about Payson in the bathtub, so funny, what a cute little guy.

Jessica said...

Ohh I should take my kids to the dentist...first I gotta get Travis there =)

The Kay Family said...

Poor Payson! Whatta week.

They are brave. Carter's five and still hasn't been...oops!

Vehar Family said...

Ooohh...I am NOT looking forward to doing this with my kids. I think I'll put it off as long as I can!

Bree said...

Way to go taking them in!! I REALLY don't want to take Avri...I know she will FREAK OUT!! Brylee just cracks me up--I love that she asked for some shades! haha. Glad it went pretty well for you!!

April said...

What good parents taking there kids to the dentist. Seems like it went ok. Still need to get Gavin there.

Nicole Stucki said...

Poor kids. I know that is how Taylor is going to be. The other day I took her with me to the dentist real quick and she was totally fine having them check inside her mouth. But if they were to put anything on her holy cow watch out!

Megan and Shawn said...

That picture of Payson is so sad, he looks terrified! Brylee on the other hand looks like she's kickin back on the beach. Such cute kids. We loved seeing you guys, and wished it were longer, but we'll be home by October for probably 7 months enough time for you to get sick of us and then we'll move away again.