2.05.2009

The {Benefit Everyone} Tag....

My cute sis in law, Jess, made up this fun tag. It's a tag that benefits everyone! If you like food and like to clean then you'll love it. We can all use good recipes and cleaning tips right?! (sorry Jess this took me so long to do!) So the recipe i'm going to share is a dessert one so i hope that's ok and i hope everyone participates so i can get some good ideas here!

{Homemade Oreo Cookies}

2 packages Devils Food cake mix (Duncan Hines)
4 eggs
1 1/2 Cups shortening
1 TBSP. vanilla
(mix together and roll into balls)

Bake @ 350 for 9 minutes


Filling:
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 C. butter (softened)
1 lb. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
mix until creamy and frost

keep cookies chilled!

(these are SOOOO good!)


{Cleaning Product} i love....


I would have to say that my favorite cleaning product is......

I have alot of black furniture in my house and these are sooo great to dust with. I dust alot because it drives me crazy to have my black end tables and entertainment center coated with dust. These are also great because i can also wipe down our tv which gets fingerprints alot! They are great for lots of different surfaces.

I tag everyone who would like to benefit from this!

5 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

I've never tried that cleaning product! Love the oreo cookies, though! Thanks for the tips!

Bree said...

I LOOOOOVE homemade oreos, but I use a different recipe, so I'll have to give yours a try!! I TOTALLY need to use those wipes!! I'm a terrible duster, but I think I would actually be better if I had those! I'll have to do this...I need something to post about!!!! :)

Nicole Stucki said...

Yummy! I love those cookies! Can't wait to try them out.

Brandi said...

That is such a fun tag...I will have to give it a try when I can!

I LOVE HOMEMADE OREOS...Yum! I have the same recipe and they are deliciouse. I have also made them inside-out with yellow cake mixes and chocolate frosting, and they are equally as deliciouse!

I have never tried that pledge. I just always use the other stuff, but will have to pick it up next visit to walmart!

Jessica said...

thanks for doing the tag! No one did and it made me think no one liked to clean or eat...but I know you like to clean AND eat so I was waiting for it =) haha, well I'll ahve to definitely try those pledge wipes, our house is a bit too dusty. I'll try those cookies too, I've always liked them. And you definitely have it in ya...try a theme week, really it wasn't hard, I'll even email you the ones I've planned out if you want. Let me know.