2.02.2009

SuperBowl 09'

The only real reason i love the superbowl is for the food. If you know me then you know that's true. I don't watch sports, i have no clue whats going on in the game when i do watch. Which is odd cuz i come from a family that loves sports. I think Broc thought i would cuz my mom is always watching and when we were dating he would sit and chat with her while they watched a game. I just LOVE the food at superbowl parties. I think about it all year i think. lol no just kidding i'm not that obsessed. But we did have some dang good food this year. Me and Crissy decided to have "good food" and not just junk this year. I made a Ham and bought Garaldine's rolls and she made potatoes and salad and then my mother in law brought some really yummy desserts! It was so fun to eat and just hang out with our good friends the Kerbs'. We were rooting for the Steelers in honor of his brother Travis who is a HUGE Steelers fan! So congrats Trav on your team winning;) A good game (i did watch a little of this one). I had to get pics of all the boys, bless their hearts, they had on their Dallas gear:( They are die hard fans i tell ya. Payson and Easton looked so cute in their little Jersey's!

3 comments:

Talia said...

Cute pictures! Payson looks adorable in his little jersey. What a fun party! My husband is not a sports fan (more of the outdoors type) so we didn't have a superbowl party. I'm with you on the food though!! Any excuse for food and parties is good with me! ;) You look cute in your matching colors!

Bree said...

No kidding--I LOOOVE Superbowl food! Cracks me up they boys are all wearing Cowboys gear. Glad you had fun!

Megan and Shawn said...

What, no dip?? Shawn will be so sad!! We love the superbowl too, and I'm with you because I only like it because of the food.