2.24.2009

Must see....

ok ladies...if you are anything like me and like to shop (even window shopping since that's mostly what i have to do) then you MUST SEE this movie! It was so cute, i just had to laugh because of the reality it shows with alot of people and spending money, using credit cards...ect. We all can relate to that in one way or another....don't deny it! haha. Anywho i went with a group of girlfriends from high school and we had so much fun. (Tatum we missed you, i can't wait to see that baby though!)


(Confessions of a Shopaholic)

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Thanks friend, I'm always up for a good movie. I have to say that I love reading your blog 'cuz you're such a crack up, and also 'cuz you update it so frequently! Happy Wednesday!

Leishman Family said...

I will for sure, I've wanted to go see that forever! And by the way didn't you say you were getting extensions? I want to see!!