2.25.2009

Extensions!

Well i did it! After months of debating and growing my layers out in my hair i finally got extensions. I was so nervous but they turned out so good! My friend Krista at the salon did them and she did so good, i love them. they are actually shorter than they were yesterday cuz i couldnt handle how long they started out at, i am just not used to long hair! And since so many people have wanted me to post pics i finally decided to, even though i feel so dumb taking pics of myself like this to post for everyone to see! Embarassing. But here they are, the pics are terrible cuz i tried to get Brylee to take one and she would take them but my head wasn't in them, so here is one we got and i tried to take one of myself and that didn't work good either but oh well! Broc is gone so we made with what we had:)
(and if they look uneven it's cuz it's hard to hold your head perfectly straight while taking your own pic or trying to slouch to be in the one a 4 year old is taking...haha)

13 comments:

Steph said...

Genta!!! i love them! they look really good. its so weird seeing you with long hair though. im gonna have to adjust to that.

Leishman Family said...

Ugly as crap... my butt you look so good with long hair. This is the longest I've ever seen your hair, except in your pictures of when you like in sixth grade!! Love it, and yes I'm super lucky with the warm weather, I feel bad for all of you guys up there in the frozen tundra!!haha;)I'm thinking of a good time to come visit, maybe Jed's spring break, and I will call you so we can go have some fun!

Brandi said...

THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! I love them. I think that is something I would love to do!!! I either need to have you cut it all off, or continue to grow it back out! You look so cute.

Annalee Taylor said...

Your so funny, your such a perfectionist! You know I love them, you look so young...and hot! Im sure Broc is pumped to cheat on his wife with you! LOL;)

Bree said...

Haha...Annalee cracks me up!! I LOVE them Amber!! They do look HOT! And I'm jealous...I want long hair too!! :) Okay--enough talk--we are getting together next week for sure!!! :) I'll call ya!

Nicole Stucki said...

You're on HOTT mama! I've already told you millions of time how much I LOVE them! So next week.....

Talia said...

I LOVE your hair long! So pretty! You totally look like Kate Beckinsale. What does Broc think? Ok, so I was thinking of chopping my hair off but now I just might have to keep it long. ;) Did they take forever to put in or is it fast? They look great! I miss seeing you and all the other Idaho girls. Thank goodness for blogs!!

Talia said...

P.S. Love the pics BTW- I have a budding photographer myself. ;) Funny how they can never manage to get your head in the picture. Kayla's actually getting pretty good now. Whenever I find a random shot on the camera I know she's been at work!!

Beth Willmore said...

I love it! Next thing you know Hugh Heffner will be calling you to be the February centerfold!

Amber said...

Oh beth you kill me! Haha thanks everyone for being so nice.

Jessica said...

love your hair!! You know how I told you I was growing my hair out so to keep the length last time you did my hair...well I went in this week to get it colored and fix the layers and about half way through the cut I changed my mind and she cut it again. why do I keep doing this?! i see your long hair and kick myself because it's so pretty. I'll try again.

The Kay Family said...

Wow Amber! You look great! I love the dark color, too! I wish I had the guts to go dark. With all the grey I'm getting, it's not going to be an option soon. :)

Andrea Nalene Rasmussen said...

They look great. I loved having extensions and I never got hit on more then when I had long hair. I'll never cut my hair short again. I see all these married's cutting their hair and I just shake my head....