2.18.2009

{Proud}

Every morning Brylee has a routine....she wakes up, comes into my bathroom, takes off her pullup and puts it in the garbage and puts on undies. She must not like having a wet pullup on, which i wouldn't either! So this last week she went about 4 nights in a row without peeing in her pullup and she would show me every morning "look mom, i didn't pee in my pullup!"
So the other morning i was cleaning her room up and noticed on her shelf that she had hung her dry pullup on display for all to see....what a proud moment! A dry pullup, can't get much better than that at almost 4 years old!



9 comments:

Brittanie said...

Hahah that is so cute. Thanks for the good laugh!

Unknown said...

Brylee is so dang funny! She cracks me up!

The Kay Family said...

Oh, that's adorable! It'll be a proud reminder for her!

Beth Willmore said...

That is seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen! I'm sad that you're not coming to lunch today! What will McDonald's play land be without you?

Jessica said...

Way to go Brylee! What a big girl she is, Dawson's pullup so still so full when he wakes up...ughh. I'm anxious to see what else Brylee hangs up on her shelf in the time to come...should be fun =)

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

oh, that is so funny! i love the stuff these kids come up with! it was so fun to see you, you look sooo good! my email is lissamurdoch@hotmail.com. we should get together sometime!

Bree said...

hahahaha. That is hilarious!! Way to go Brylee! We missed you yesterday! Let's plan something for next week!

Nicole Stucki said...

Hey! Thanks again for trimming up the girls hair today. They needed it so bad. And way to go Brylee that is too funny. We need to get together more!

Megan and Shawn said...

Aren't kids the funniest things ever! Shawn and I get such a kick out of Sam and Jack. I love the picture of Payson feeding the baby, maybe he is trying to tell you something - hahaha