2.15.2009

{Valentines Day}

Little Miss Brylee looked so pretty for her Valentines party friday, so i had to snap a picture. I love this pic of her, she is ALL girl! She wears a necklace everyday, it's so funny. Our Valentines day was great! I got the the kids some little things, nothing too big and i got Broc a couple shirts. The poor guy probably didn't want clothes but he needed some:) We really don't usually do much for Valetines so i didn't really expect too much, but Broc is always too generous and gets me something good. He got me a gift card to the Buckle, so i was pretty happy! I would rather be able to go shopping than get flowers....call me crazy! Then we spent a fun day with Broc's family. A little shopping and dinner at Outback...yummo. I hope everyone else had a very happy Lovers Day!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I would rather get a gift card than flowers any day! I agree with you on that. Your kids are adorable.