3.13.2009

{Archuleta}

I feel pretty dang good about getting these tickets since they did sell out in 15 minutes!!! I was laying in bed this morning, enjoying the fact that Payson slept through the night (that's another story) and it was 9:30...yea sad, we had a lazy morning. My phone rings and it's my friend Steph who called to remind me that David Archuletas tickets went on sale this morning at 10! yes 10 and i am laying in bed at 9:30. So i jumped up and grabbed my laptop and wallet and sat on the website until 10:00 sharp. And so i clicked on the link to get some and i reserved two tickets and then i had register with the site, so by the time i got all my info in i had 5 seconds until the page expired when i hit confirm! It was so scary and intense but I got my tickets!!! I'm so excited. I wanted to go to the one in IF but those tickets sold out in an hour and i was at work so i was a little sad. The downfall is that it's on Paysons birthday and i didn't realize that until i was buying them. I feel guilty but we are going to make the day great for him and do something the night before. Sorry little man! Am i a bad mom??

12 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

PAHLEASE! You're a great mom and Payson will never know the difference. I'm pumped for you to go to this concert. And yes it was so much fun hanging out yesterday! We need to do that more often. Taylor can't stop talking about Brylee.

Stevie said...

Heavens NO! My parents were in Vagas on my first birthday:) And I don't remember a thing! Granted Payson is older than that but thats the great thing about it, you could hold Christmas a day early and they wouldn't know the difference:) Go and have FUN for YOU! Moms need that ya know:)

The Kay Family said...

I think you should just give up now, Amber! :) Ha ha you worry too much. Have fun!

The Cooks said...

I love that you bought those tickets! Now that just means you need to come see me!

Colette said...

You are lucking out with your bidding and ticket buying! Sounds like fun. You're not a bad Mom sounds like he'll be celebrating the day before and day of, he'll have a great birthday. It is too bad that us Mom's can't do something for ourselves without feeling so guilty. Have a GREAT time!

Bree said...

Yay, I'm glad you got them! I know you were sad when they sold out so fast for IF. Do you work Friday? If not, let's do lunch! ps Love Payson's new bedding!!

Megan and Shawn said...

Um, Yes! J/K - that will be great and Payson will never know the difference, in fact you could probably celebrate his birthday today and he'd be just as excited!

Alicia Alee said...

How fun!!! I am so jealous! And don't worry, Payson will never know the difference ;) I loved his 2 year pics, he is so stinkin cute! And the new bedding will be so fun ~ I have always wanted to have theme rooms, but just never seem to! Have fun and post pics! :)

Alicia Alee said...

P.S. I love your Header! Oh, that reminds me, I use Scrapbook Factory for digiscrapping, but I use Adobe Photoshop mainly for most of my design work. It's a little pricy, but has such design freedom! Anyhoo, sorry for taking so long to get back to you! :) Have a blast at your concert!

Jeppesens said...

I am so jealous that you got tickets. I would love to go. Don't worry, Peyton won't know. I keep telling ella that her BD is coming up and she just looks at me like I am crazy. She has no idea. Have fun at the concert.

the Virgins said...

How fun you lucky girl!! I am jealous and no you are not a bad mom..he won't even know. Thanks for the comment...you are right it is so fun and rewarding being a mom! What is your address by the way I am going to send you an announcement!

Stewart Family said...

Wow I haven't seen you blog forever. I love the pictures of your kiddies. I can't believe Payson in already two. Time to have number three! hahaha. Good job on the tickets. That will be so fun.