3.10.2009

I won!!!

I am one of those people that never wins anything, i just don't have that good luck charm or something. So i have never even been on E-bay because i just knew that i am not aggressive enough to win any bids. Well after lots of searching for bedding for Payson, i was inspired by Kassie, who posted some cute crib bedding on her blog that she found on ebay for a really good price. So i went to good ol ebay and did some searching and came across this bedding that i fell in love with! It is perfect for the idea i have for his room. So for a couple of days i watched the bids on it and i would bid here and there but i was just not going to pay alot. so finally the other day i logged on like 2 minutes before the bid was up and hurried and put in my bid and WON the bid and got this cute sports bedding for only $61.00!!! I am thrilled. It's brand new, it's just a company called Beyond Bedding that sells their stuff on ebay. So here it is and i can't wait to get to work on his room!


(i am just getting the comfortor, bed skirt, sham, and valance) still a great price!

9 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

That is the CUTEST bedding ever! I love it. It is going to look so good in his room! I'm so glad you won the bid! I have never tried bidding on anything on ebay. Maybe I'll have to try now.

The Kay Family said...

Your kids' rooms are so adorable! Congrats on winning the bid. Victory feels so good, huh?

Beth Willmore said...

Hey congrats that stuff is SO cute! I'm scared of e-bay too, I've never even been on it!

Megan and Shawn said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm with you - I never, ever win anything! So Congratulations from one loser to another! J/K.. the bed set is super cute, you just can't go wrong with athletics.

Jessica said...

your kids rooms always look so cute! You've moved Pays into a big bed??? how'd that go?? have fun decorating and congrats on your first bay bid!

Annalee Taylor said...

this is gonna be so cute, call me if you want me to come over and help...I really will! I love these kinds of things. Also, you should definalty get one of those baseball iron guys from rod and vinyl, it would be perfect with this! And a cute boy saying...im sure Brandi has a ton.

Brandi said...

That is really really cute! Congrats on the win. I love all the colors and it looks so soft. Payson will love it. Let me know if you want to take Annalees advise and do some vinyl! I do have some stick figure guys that are playing sports if you wanted to do something like that! Good Luck Designing!!!

Jeppesens said...

Oh no, now you have started on ebay. It is kind of like blogging. It becomes an addiction. I love ebay. I buy a lot of stuff off it. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe that payson and ella are going to be 2. You will have to stop up and see our house one day when you have time. By the way your hair looks great. I tried extensions once but didn't last more than a month. They were really itchy!!

Tom and Kassie said...

Nice work Amber! I love the bedding, SO CUTE!