3.04.2009

{Baby Grace}

Once a week i get the chance to watch this cute, sweet, chubby, make me baby hungry little girl...Grace!! She is so much fun and super easy to watch. Me and her mommy (Alisha) trade a day a week to watch eachothers kids so that we can each have one full day at the salon. It is so nice to get out one day a week and to not have to work so many nights. Thanks Alisha for the awesome trade and for letting me watch your sweet baby girl:)

Where was this awesome Bumbo chair when i had babies?? It is SO cool! I'm definately going to invest in one for my next baby...


Brylee LOVES to help take care of Gracey and is very good at making her laugh! (why can't she do this with her brother???)

3 comments:

Kyle and Michelle said...

How fun! I think I need to do something like that! Some days I really do think I might go insane! I bet it will get better when I move closer to civilization!ha I will post pics of our condo right when we move! It has been so crazy. But hopefully this weekend or the first of next week we will be closing and everything is going to be finished. Oh and I have the bead kind of extentions to. I know the whole thing about sleeping on them I hate that part. but it is super fun having long hair once in my life time ha. By the way your family is so dang cute. I am always showing kyle things on your blog and how freakin cute you all are! My dad says hi by the way. He always tells me about him coaching you in baseball ha

The Kay Family said...

She's very cute. I can see why she'd make you baby hungry. Trading is the best, isn't it? We have a baby sitting co-op in our neighborhood which I reccomend to everyone! It's so great. Everyone takes a shift or two a month and everyone is issued tickets based on how many kids they have in the co-op. The shifts are 9 to 1 and then 1 to 4. Anyway, it's worth putting together. I've used the co-op to christmas shop, take a bath, whatever. The more tickets you earn (shifts you sign up for) the more you can spend for yourself. All neighborhod moms should have one. They're awesome!!

Chantri said...

Awe~ She is a cute little girl! I bet she's a lot of fun to have around.