2.28.2009

Growin' Kids

These two have been really good about playing together lately. Finally it seems like Payson can keep up with his sis and occasionally fight back when needed;) Let's just say she's getting a little taste of her own medicine! They run all over the house screaming, playing tag, and Payson crawls around "meowing" because Brylee makes him be her pretend kitty and she puts him in a pretend kennel. i love just watching the imaginary things she comes up with.
And just for journaling....Payson Pooped in the toilet yesterday!!!!! AND Brylee slept in her undies last night, she has done so good about not peeing in her pullup and last night i just forgot to put her pullup on when we got home so i just thought i would risk it, and she did so good! She was very excited this morning when she realized she had slept in undies and didn't have an accident. She said "I'm a big girl!" Yes you are a big girl Brylee....love you!

coloring in the hall together....

7 comments:

The Kay Family said...

I agree. It's so sweet when they play together and care for each other. I try (keyword try) to let them be as loud as they want as long as it's "happy noise". I love happy noise.

Pretty soon Brylee will have him in a pretend preschool and you'll love the free time this affords you.

Allen and Heather Luke said...

Your pictures of your fam are so cute, and you look gorgeous in the hair extention pictures! I am jealous you can just run up to Jackson for some family fun. We love that area.

Megan and Shawn said...

Hey - its been a while... first LOVE the hair. Seriously it is amazing, you are such a HOT Mama! Second, Jackson looked so fun. SHawn and I love Jackson, and I can't wait to be able to take the kids there. Finally I would love to see Confessions of a Shopaholick, but its like I'll ever get Shawn there! Oh, well....

Ashton & Co. said...

It's so much fun when they get old enough to play together, and actually get along! Cute pics- those are moments you will treasure forver!

Bree said...

They are so cute!! I hope our kids get along good even tho they'll be a little further apart! And way to go Payson!!! Avri peed on the potty on Saturday but she's still not way into it yet. Hopefully soon!!

Leishman Family said...

K I don't know if Broc told you we're comin UP!!! I'm so excited, we'll have to go to dinner or maybe me and you can have a girls day or something!! I can't wait to see you deary!!

Tom and Kassie said...

Hey Amber! I always forget to look at your blog because it is private and doesnt show me when you update. Anyways- I never realized your little girls name was Brylee. I LOVE that name. I was so close to using it for my next one, but decided on Brooklyn instead. If I have another girl though, I am using it for sure! SO cute!!!