3.22.2009

A {Birthday} Celebration


(grandpa giving a horsy ride) (his new 4 wheeler)
Ok so this has a lot of pics...sorry but there were too many cute ones! Tonight we did a little party for Payson since his mean old mom bought concert tickets that happen to be on his birthday. I know i feel bad still but i think he'll be ok! Especially after all the fun he had tonight. We had a few friends and his grandparents over. The poor thing didn't go down for a nap until 5 so he didn't get a long nap cuz i woke him up at 6:30 when people started showing up so in some of the pics he is a little grumpy. You'll notice that me and Brylee had to handle the opening the presents part because he just wasn't havin it! After he saw all the cool things he got and had a little cake, he was ready to go! It was a great night and thanks to all who came! (especially Jed and Candice) Thanks for taking time out of your trip to come you guys, it meant alot! I wish i would have gotten pics of who was there. oops. But it was a really good night overall and i just can't believe that my baby is 2!!!!!!



(our friends new baby....payson was in awe)

(what can i say...she likes cake!)






(i was the only one opening until brylee jumped in and took over)



3 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Thanks so much for having us over! Taylor and Sadie had a lot of fun. I LOVE the picture with the bow on Sadie's head. You need to email me that one. Payson is so dang cute and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!

Jessica said...

happy birthday pays!! whenever there's birthdays and parties I get so sad we're not around family =( hopeuflly he had a fun day and enjoy your concert! he's only 2...I think he'll be ok with an early party =) and I forgot your hair was long, even though it's pulled back it's just so pretty on ya!!

The Cooks said...

Happy Late Birthday Pays! I can't believe he is two!! Glad you had fun at the concert