3.23.2009

{HaPpY bIrThDaY} Payson!


(Card made by Annalee Taylor)
Just wanted to wish my little guy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! I love Payson so much and I am so thankful that he came into our lives. He is so sweet and easy going, also very shy! He did go to Nursery all by himself yesterday so he is growing up and it's so sad to me that my baby is 2. Here are some of his favorite things at this age:
-Tractors (calls them booms)
-Horses (Eehaws) he even calls a cow a eehaw...so cute.
-LOVES candy! must get this from his mama.
-loves to bath, after every messy diaper he says "I tub". baths twice a day most days!
-Mandarin oranges, Olives and Chicken nuggets are a favorite! one of the few things he will eat.
-And last but not least he loves to play with his sister (that's when she'll let him;) ) He's so good and lets her comb his hair. If we are all getting ready and doing our hair he says "pike" which is Spike meaning he wants me to spike his hair. What a cutie!

Love ya Payson, Happy birthday!!!

7 comments:

Colette said...

What a cute little boy! I love the card. Looks like he had a fun birthday party. See you're a GREAT mom, even with the concert! His cake is CUTE! I hope he has a Happy Birthday! Okay, now I'm placing your maiden name after seeing your Dad with Payson on his back. I didn't realize that was your dad. I work over at the police department and him as City Hall. Small world!

Whitney said...

Cute card Amber! He looks so cute. Happy Birthday Payson. We love you. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

The Kay Family said...

Thanks for the cute card. He sure is sweet! Glad he had such a good day!

Megan and Shawn said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is already 2! That is crazy! He's a cutie!

Bree said...

Glad he had a fun birthday...even if he had to get woken up for the party! :) Sooo how was the concert?

Annalee Taylor said...

can you believe you have a 2 and 3 (almost 4) year olds? crazy! I think I will be in on Thursday and could come help you out with your home if you want, I will also have your Paul mitchell disk then. Let me know if that doesnt work and I try friday.

Talia said...

Cute pics of your lil guy! He's so handsome and grown up! I love his "pike" hair. ;) Evan loves to have his spikey hair too. Those boys....gotta love em!