3.31.2009

We Need Sun!!!



I am just a little tired of this weather so i thought i would post some cute pics of the kids in the "SUN"glasses that they don't get to wear lately since there is no sun! GRRRRR i'm really wanting spring and summer to come! Can you tell i have nothing better to post about? Well anyways i really hope that this weather passes soon so that my kids will stop hanging on me and messing up the house. They are so grouchy because they are stuck inside all day. If anyone comes to the door during the day, they instantly try to escape and then i have to run outside after them in the freezing wind and snow. So yea just thought i would share the fact that we are ready to have some SUN! Anyone else???

8 comments:

Colette said...

I am with you. I SO want some sunshine, I think it is making me a little grouchy/depressed with this weather. It is just plain miserable! Cute pictures of your kids!

Beth Willmore said...

I LOVE the pics! :) Thanks so much for letting us come over today and for being my little tester girl! :) Let's go to lunch with the kids so we don't strangle them being inside in this nasty weather. They need a little Arctic Circle/McDonald's action...

Leishman Family said...

sounds like you need to venture on down here to santa jorge! love the pics!!

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

Yes, I totally agree!! I can't wait for summer. It was fun seeing you today, except that I looked so scary, oh well! I was also wondering what car seats your kids have and if you like them?

Kassie Crapo said...

HEY! I have wanted to check out your blog for awhile now, but I couldn't, so I am so glad that you commented! Yes, I do agree with you on the weather. I need to get out in the sun. And yes, I think we are playing softball this year. I was undecided because of Kaden, but I think we will like we always do every year...lol.

Bree said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! We are really needing some sunshine too!! Hopefully SOON!

Kurt and Mandy said...

You guys are always wecolme! We have a couple extra bedrooms! Warning: It's starting to get hot!!!!

Unknown said...

amen! bring on the sun!