3.25.2009

{Archuleta} Concert...


Ok so i will just start out by saying that David has an AMAZING voice and i loved when he sat at the piano and sang and played better than when he was with his band. BUT we did however feel a little out of place since a majority of the crowd was little girls about 8-12 years old! hahaha It was so funny. They just screamed and screamed and we just laughed and laughed. I felt like i was at a Disney Concert or something. My friend was there so we were texting back and forth and that made the night pretty funny. I did enjoy our little night out together. Broc is so good to me, i am a lucky girl. We went to Olive Garden before the concert and i'd have to say that might have topped the night:) Don't get me wrong, the concert was fun but not as fun as other one's i've been to. Plus it was supposed to start at 7:30 and he didn't come out until 9:00!! It was kind of annoying but oh well. I don't know if it was the atmosphere cuz i'm used to bigger concerts (this one was pretty small) or if it was all the little girls but it was just not the best. At least i got to spend some time with my hubby!

5 comments:

The Kay Family said...

That's too funny Amber! Glad you had fun (sort of). I can totally picture the little girls screaming..Broc is a very good sport indeed! :)

Beth Willmore said...

Ha Ha whatever, you were probably screaming right along with them and wanting David to sign your bra or something... I'm glad you got to go to Olive Garden though - that's the best. So Grey's tonight??

Colette said...

Too bad the concert wasn't all you were expecting, but at least you two had a night together and dinner out at the Olive Garden. Isn't it funny to go to concerts and see how everyone acts.

Danielle and Brian said...

Okay Amber...So I have a question. How on this earth did you get rid of the pencil at the end of your comment line (see my blog if you dont know for sure what I'm talking about) and also the little ugly widget symbol on the sidebar (again see mine if you dont know what I am talking about) I am getting so frustrated. Also how did you get your blog to have a wide look and not just the typical minima template look?

Ashton & Co. said...

Glad you had a fun night! He does have a great voice. Happy late b-day to your cute little man!