4.08.2009

{40% OFF!}

Just wanted to let everyone know that our salon is having a really good sale this month. You get 40% OFF all the tools so it's a WAY good deal for all of you!!! The Flat irons and blow dryers are amazing and i love the styling brushes as well. The Paddle brush is great for getting rats out of kids hair and your hair. Anyways our new blog is up and running but there are still some improvements to be made but be sure to check it out often to see the deals and specials going on! Click Here to see it! And be sure that if you go in and get any of these tools that you let them know that I sent you! (unless you are one of the other girls clients then you will obviously go through them:) ) Thanks!!

3 comments:

Leishman Family said...

Do you want to go to lunch friday the 17th while i'm up there? I think I'm gonna call Katie too since I haven't seen her forever... let me know!

Beth Willmore said...

Hey so how much is a good flat iron? Mine is junk and I NEED a good one (and would love to get it for 40% off!)

The Cooks said...

It is kinda creepy looking, but honestly I think she enjoyed it. They look cute on her too, its a good Easter color!. The pics from the salon are super cute!