4.14.2009

{Gone Fishin'}

Payson fell asleep in Broc's arms and so he layed him down and covered him and he slept for 2 1/2 hours! I was not all that surprised because this kid has to nap and just falls asleep wherever if he's tired enough.


Cute girl in grandpa's coat.
ewwww....Brylee being a tough girl and holding a worm. I won't touch those, that's why i don't fish.
Fishing with dad
Chillin with Gramps


Broc took the kids fishing Saturday while i was at work and they ended up being out on the river for about 4-5 hours. Payson even got his nap as you can see. Broc told me it was my day off, and i just laughed but when i got off work and they were still out i decided to head to I.F. with my mom and get some shopping/errands done. It was great to have a day to myself! The kids had a blast and Brylee has been talking about fishing since. What a daddy's girl! I'm glad she loves to go out and do things with him, she will try just about anything.

6 comments:

Bree said...

How fun! Looks like Brylee was having a blast! I love how well-rounded she is. I can't believe Payson fell asleep there! haha.

Kurt and Mandy said...

That fishing is hard work. We love to fish! Looks like they had fun.

Beth Willmore said...

I love it that he slept on the boat! We took our kids sledding at Bear Gulch about a month ago, and Parker fell asleep, so we laid him on a coat in the snow and he slept all snuggled up for 45 minutes! Also - thanks so much for the flat iron - I LOVE IT!!

Jessica said...

doesn't it feel good to have a break every once in a while, I love my kids and thrive on their love, but thrive on time alone too. I also love that Payson slept on the boat and you even got a picture of it...good job Broc!

Stewart Family said...

How fun. Looks like the kids had a blast! What a good Dad to take the kiddies. I can't believe Payson will nap like that. That is the best picture. Can't wait for nic weather so we can get outside more often!!

Nicole Stucki said...

That looks like fun! I don't do the worm thing either. I want it to warm up so Jeremy will take us fishing. The girls would have so much fun. And look at Broc giving you a day. So sweet!