4.23.2009

Congrats Brian and Abi!!!

I just wanted to congratulate my brother Brian on getting engaged (i am way late on this because they have been engaged for like a month i think! oops) We are so excited to have Abi join our family! And i am SOOO happy for Brian, he has waited a LONG time for this perfect girl:) They are getting married June 13th so we have a busy first part of the summer ahead of us, it will be so fun!

Brian and Abi hiked to Table Rock with my dad and brothers last summer. I love this pic of Brian cuz it shows the beautiful Tetons.

The cute couple! (above not below :P)

And i just wanted to post this picture of my two crazy brothers cuz its SO funny to me. They crack me up! I stole this off Brians facebook. It's when he went to Seattle to see Trav and they went to a Seahawks game. Silly boys.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

ha, love that pic of brain and travis. we're excited to see everyone is June.

Nicole Stucki said...

Amber I need an update on your blog! LOL.

Amber said...

i know...it's pathetic...i don't have a camera! I'm just boring right now people.