5.05.2009

{New Camera!}


I know i have been slacking on my blogging... but so have most of you! HA! I am sad that no one blogs anymore. I still love to and i will be better as soon as my new camera gets here!! Yes i ordered a new camera after weeks of trying to find one i wanted and saving my money. I am really sick of buying the little one's that end up delaying so bad that i can't get a good shot of my kids. So here is what my new one will look like and i hope i love it!

As for an update...things here have been good other than the nasty sinus infection i just got over. I haven't had one of those for years, but it was aweful! I'm just glad to be feeling better. The kids want to play outside all day everyday. The weather is not warming up fast enough, I don't like to sit out in the cold with them. We are anticipating getting our back yard in soon! Broc got the trampoline put in the ground so now we just need to get our grass and hopefully a fence. I want to be able to let the kids outside and not worry about having to be right there with them every second. The drive-way is not that fun to sit in and i have done that for 2 summers. Time for grass in the back!! i know i need to be patient but i think i have long enough:)

8 comments:

Colette said...

Yeah a new camera. I finally broke down and got one for Christmas that doesn't have the delay and it is so nice. I still need to learn all the fancy things it can do but for now Auto works just fine. I too have been a slacker but trying to get back on track, if the weather would warm up maybe we could take some pictures of some fun outdoor activities. Good luck with the grass, sometimes it is so hard to be patient, I know!

Brittanie said...

I need to invest in a new camera too. The one im using is my sisters old one. You'll have to let me know how you like it. BTW My hair is in desperate need of a trim and highlights, im just deciding if i should get it done before or after the baby's here so either way you'll be hearing from me hopefully soon!

Jessica said...

ooh...a new camera! How very fun. You're so right about the delay, it makes taking good pictures pretty difficult. Grass is nice, but then you have to mow it every week =) And when Travis doesn't get home till dark everynight, it becomes my responsibility, but I am grateful for it. And yes, I am staying a while after Brian's wedding. I'll be staying for 2 weeks and all of my sisters are coming too so we're having a little sister reunion. Should be fun, but we'll be sure to see you guys too. We're also coming July 31st and staying a week in Rexburg so we're hoping to see our families a lot this summer...yeah!

Beth Willmore said...

Today was SO much fun! I'm excited you got a new camera and we definitely need to get together again soon!
I think it will be awesome if you get a yard in this year, then I'll come over, we'll turn the kids loose in the backyard and sit in your house and drink pop and be bums!!

Leishman Family said...

K how much was that... I like my camera, but I kinda want a nice one to capture really good pics ya know?? I hate that everyone has quit bloggin too... I still do, so we'll just blog together!

Megan and Shawn said...

That will be great to have such a nice camera! I was just home, and it was crazy busy - so I didn't get a chance to have you do my hair. But don't worry - I"ll be moving home and be banging down your door to do something with this nasty mess. HOpe you are doing good!

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like it will be a great camera. I want to blog, seems like time goes to fast around here. I try to once a week, but I am slacking, I haven't taken that many pics lately, either, though. When the weather gets nice we should meet at the park or something sometime :)

The Genta Family said...

How fun! I'm sure you'll love it, and fill up all your availabe computer space really really fast!