4.17.2009

{Easter} 2009

Easter Morning....

The kids looked very cute on Easter morning for Church. Our church is at 8:30 so the Easter Bunny debated having their baskets out for when they got home from church but decided that just wouldn't be as fun for them not to wake up to them! Payson was loving the chocolate as you can see he has a mouth full in the one pic. And Brylee got WAY spoiled but i had already gotten her stuff and then we found that chair for a really good deal in Utah and her cousin has one and she loves it so i got it and decided to just make it an Easter present (from the bunny of course;) )








Coloring Eggs....

We had a good time coloring eggs! Brylee had been wanting to do it for days but we were so busy we didn't get to it until the day before Easter...bad huh!? oh well, it was great fun! Very messy though! i was a little nervous the whole time cuz i forgot how bad that stuff stains! And the pics of Payson are showing him with his burnt finger. Broc is putting some cream on it for him cuz he got on the counter after we had boiled the eggs and touched two fingers on the hot stove, so he was a little sad during the whole egg coloring. Good thing Broc took good care of him though:)







6 comments:

The Genta Family said...

Your kids are getting so big. I'm glad the Easter Bunny found them!

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

So DANG CUTE!!! I didn't even think to color eggs this year! I am a party pooper I guess! I am glad that the hair accessories were a success! There are $5 each. You can either leave it on/in my station or whatever you please! P.S. Your children are making quite baby hungry! Will you STOP posting such cute pictures on here!?!?! :)

Jessica said...

what a fun mom you are. I didn't do the egg coloring...it actually didn't even cross my mind! Bad, I know. Brylee is getting too beautiful, you'll have to keep an eye on her for sure =) Did you take your extensions out?

Bree said...

Love all the pics. I'm glad you were brave enough to color eggs--looks like Brylee loved it! And their Easter outfits are adorable!

Talia said...

Fun easter pics! We bought a dye kit and never even got around to using it. Lame parents, I know. :) I love that chair you got for Brylee. Kayla would LOVE to have one of those- anything pink! Where'd you get it???

Alicia Alee said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Your Brylee is such a beauty and Payson is quite a handsome little guy! Poor little burn victim. :) And I loved the fishing pics ! Too fun.