5.28.2009

{Memorial Day 2009}





(I am a little behind so there might be a lot of posts coming so please if it's too much i understand but i gotta get it down in here or it won't be recorded anywhere else! Ha!)

Memorial Day we headed up to Island Park to meet up with some friends who invited us to their cabin. We took the Mule which is my father in law's new toy. Its a pretty fun little ride. He also came with us and we went and enjoyed some 4 wheeling and riding the Mule, and also roasted hot dogs and smores. Then we headed back down to town and went to the Kerbs' house for a BBQ. It was an eventful day and i'm so glad we have so many fun friends to enjoy things like this with!

3 comments:

cecily said...

Hi Amber! Your kids are So cute! I hope you are doing good. I haven't seen you in a while. I tried your cilantro ranch, and loved it! Thanks!

Vehar Family said...

Your kids are adorable! It looks like you are having so much fun! We miss Idaho summers!!!

Ashton & Co. said...

So many cute pics! Looks like a fun weekend and fun horse pics (love the braids!) Those pro pics of the kids are SO darling. I love all the pics you have taken. You truly have beautiful children!