5.26.2009

{Nugget}




Sunday evening we went out and let the kids ride on Nugget for a little while. I am so excited to ride this year. This is my horse that my dad gave me when he was just a colt. I think he is 9 this year. Anyways the kids really enjoy him, he is so mellow now that they can just sit on him and we know he'll be good with them. I braided his hair to help it even out a little since the other horses have been chewing on it and it looks terrible. So hopefully when i take those out it will look a little better. (you would think i am a hairstylist or something...hahaha!)

7 comments:

Bree said...

Oh how fun!! I didn't notice the braids at first...hahahahaha!! That cracks me up! You'll have to post an after picture of Nugget. hahahaha!! And the kids as kitties is SO cute!! Avri pretends she's a "nice tiger". Love those imaginations!

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

how cute! those perfect braids were the first thing i noticed. :) i always wondered when i was little how horses got that cool wavy hair. now i know! that's fun your kids get to ride your horse... my kids are kind of afraid of them because they've never been around one! :(

Colette said...

Looks like fun! Love your new kittys! I was thinking "man she is even fixing the horses hair, what a hairstylist" when I read on to your haistylist comment. FUNNY!

Tyler and Jaimee said...

I love all the pictures with the horses! Your kids are soo cute! I have always loved horses but never really had a chance to ride them too much. Im jealous!

what adorable kittys too!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

We need to go out to your parents house with you and let Taylor ride your horse. She would love that. And my kids pretend they are dogs all the time. It's so funny to see the things they come up with.

Brian and Krista said...

LOL!! I love the braids!! Brylee and Payson are so freaking cute!! I love it that they are totally eating off the floor and don't even care! :)

Unknown said...

i want to ride nugget!