5.11.2009

{Pre-Mothers Day Fun}

This is Tina...she is a really good golfer.

Nick...almost got a hole in one!

This is me....practice swing....notice the ball still there. hahaha

Silly Broc



Broc took me golfing on saturday for a little mothers day date and then we went to dinner with some friends to Olive Garden that night, it was such a fun day! I am a little rusty on the golf course. This was my first time going this season and only my second time using my new clubs. We had alot of fun, we went with our friends the Leishmans. Then we went to IF to dinner with The Kerbs' and their friends (i can't remember their last name). It was my first time getting a real babysitter for the kids when we went to dinner. My friend Nancy's daughter Mckenzie came over, she is 14. It was perfect! it will be so nice to have someone to call besides our parents. And the kids had a lot of fun, so i guess i will be calling her more often! Thanks for the fun day Broc:)

7 comments:

the Virgins said...

that sounds like a fun mothers day date!! What a cute husband! I would be all for you coming to visit me :) How are you?? I miss seeing you everyday like back in the good ole days haha you look so cute!

Colette said...

Sounds like a fun day! Yeah, your new camera came. Now, if you're like me, you have to figure it out!

Nicole Stucki said...

You look like a pro golfer! You should see me swing a golf culb. haha. And I need to find a babysitter for my kids. Looks like you had a fun weekend and I want to see that new camera!

Jill said...

Hi Amber this is Jill Aponte. I hope you don't mind i drop by every once and while through nicole's blog. I just wanted to say thanks for all your help this week with the lil' party. It's nice to have awesome neighbors! :) p.s. your blog is so cute!

Brian and Krista said...

LOL! I dont think I've laughed so hard in my life! I love it that you posted the pic of you with the ball still on the ground! oh you crack me up!

Jenna Johnson said...

Atleast you look like you know how to golf...much better than I would do! what a fun weekend!

Ashton & Co. said...

What fun! Those pics of Brylee are SO cute!