5.11.2009

{No training wheels!}

This weekend we took the training wheels off of Brylee's bike out at Grandma and Grandpa Genta's house. She didn't do too much with it because her attention is more on what's going on around her instead of concentrating on just balancing on the bike! Like grandma says "she is ALL girl". I don't think it will be too long before they are off for good because she rides her bike so well with them on. We have a bike that is out there for her and one at home so i guess she can just practice out there because the one at home still has training wheels.



Grandma was helping her out so she wouldn't fall.

This is at home, i just had to take some pics because i was playing with my new camera all weekend so i got some cute shots of Bry.

She's growing up, she'll be 4 in 3 weeks!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

go Brylee! It seems like Dawson isn't even close to take training wheels off. she's darling

Bree said...

Way to go Brylee!! I swear I didn't learnhow to ride a bike until I was like 8!!! hahahahaha!!! Avri has that same cute outfit!! Once I get home we are SO getting together for lunch and a playdate!! I miss Rexburg, even though we're having fun out here! So how are you liking your new camera?? I need a new one BAD! Hope things are great! :)